Ground Floor: Tickets, latest exhibition, shop, cloakroom, Clore information room, Clore education center, McAulay studios, bathroom.
Second Floor: Café, Seminar room, Starr auditorium, Shop, latest exhibition, bathroom.
Third Floor: Various rooms for latest artists, UBS Openings: Paintings from the 1980's, bathroom.
Fourth Floor: Two of the major exhibitions, shop, espresso bar, bathroom.
Fifth Floor: Various rooms as galleries, Conceptual Models: Recent Contemporary Acquisitions, bathroom.
Sixth Floor: Members Room
Seventh Floor: One of major exhibitions, bar, east room, bathroom, telephone area.
-Also Views of the main enterance.
-View from across the river.
-Birds eye view of the building.
All of the views produced will be done in quarter inch scale and with ink on paper.
Essay Outline
I History
Organization.
Actual Building Process.
Major people involved.
II Evolution
How it expanded.
What sort of art do they show.
How it is educational.
III Present/Future
Additions to the building.
Community involvement.
Memberships and publicity worldwide.
Questions/ Comments
I hope I do this right.
Will I have enough material to write everything I want to express?
Are there any magazines or books that specifically talk about this building?

No comments:
Post a Comment